Sunday, May 01, 2005

Mistaken?

I got some good advice from a comment made on a post, but now I am afraid that someone thought I was talking to them?? I mean, I KNOW I'm paranoid, but........and I joke around too much. Probably shouldn't have said anything about Tim's new (dorky) haircut on a blog. I thought only my sis and a couple others would see it, actually it is kinda cool. Since I have been hitting the next blog button, I have found a classmate and another Rochesterian, and a student of my bro's. About the haircut - Hubby called me at work and said he had a big surprise. New pug? No, when I got home there was the dorky haircut. Surprise! My hair looks great tonight tho, thanks sis for coming over and doing it for me. Off to do housework on my day off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home