Sunday, January 01, 2006

All is groovy

Yesterday was Chan the pug's 8th birthday. He got a hamburger and some rice for his dinner, and a toy hedgehog that makes a funny sound when it is squeezed or stepped on. He likes to chew fuzzy toys. www.chanthepug.blogspot.com All the puggies are cuddled up together being quiet because I have a headache and a lot of housework to get done before my dad comes home. Went to dinner (because I am sick of eating HoneyBaked Ham) with sis and her hubby before I rode the free bus to Vertex last night and had fun. Then on another free bus to a party where everyone sang karaoke. More fun. Meanwhile in Texas, Tim and his buddy Shannon, a guy, went to a line-dancing bar, then (he admitted) to the boob bar. Free admission on Saturdays with military ID! Step right up, boys. I called him after the champagne toast in this time zone and had Logan talk to him. Naturally Logan made a good joke right away about him kissing me at midnight, (he didn't) but i didn't see who everyone kissed at midnight because I was busy getting my cheek chastely kissed by Matchbox. Cute. Alan from the old Idol's was behind the bar pouring the toast. Too much fun. Glad I went. Might be best New Year's Eve ever?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home