Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I hope

Jenna seems nice. Steve seems like a regular guy, in other words, sometimes nice, sometimes a jerk. What Jenny did is unforgivable and uncalled for tho. Jenna's friend Ian is bad news, get away from him quick, run!! Jenna might not want to go to the prom with Steve tho, sounds like he might could grow 8 hands that night and I don't want her to be in a bad situation like that. Wait for a regular date to start things up again.
Allison's report was very insightful about how creepy guys can be, all lecherous, when all we are trying to do is have fun. Makes it difficult for us to be ourselves. Then I read the comment.... from "Ms. Ross".....it really is her teacher and she is like Don't forget to write about your assignments, not personal things. There is a blow to self-esteem. 'minds me of all the crappy teachers....you are not smart, talented, motivated enough to have written, thought, drawn, proved this so you must have plagiarized, even tho I the teacher have no article to back up my accusation. and so you must be punished. yuk. yes, I am starting to feel resentful again! of all the white-bread people who always had running water and never drank powdered milk unless it was on a camping trip. Who can give their advice and opinions with the born-with-knowledge not even questioned indeed not even thought of that someone is listening and cares. whew. Imaagine what I would have written if this library keyboard worked better hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home