Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Went on a double date, kinda

Got picked up, got the other 2 people, wlent to Mex, and with a crowd like that it's tedious to stay in one place so after 2 margaritas it was off to Richard Kaza's new bar Club 289. For the Top 40 set, if Top 40 is as I suspect Gorillaz, Jennifer Lopez, Justin Timberlake etc. At Mex there were 3 or so familiar faces, at 289 it was like being in a different city. No one I or anyone wanted to know so out into the cold again to, what, O'Callahan's? I could look it up but don't feel like it. Plastic cups but strong drinks. Realized I wasn't having as good a time as I wanted to be having, I hate that. No, really, some people love to be miserable but I didn't want to that night. The conversation turned sad toward the end. Hm. Nice to be taken out once in awhile, though, no doubt about that. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home