Sunday, May 29, 2005

Not attractive

That sinking feeling of "Oh, I remember this from last year" is: a guy who always wants to borrow money is not sexually attractive. No, I am not going to say that at least he is trying. He quit his 2nd job, the one that lasted 2 weeks or so - actually I'm mistaken; they were tired of him calling in and they let him go. This whole thing is so tiring and sad.
Got Sis after work yesterday so she could do my hair. Looks good. Tim decided to have a spur-of-the-moment cookout with his birthday- gift-from-his-parents floor model charcoal grill. He went to buy more meat and some unneeded beer. Sis' hubby came over. I mixed the drinks. Had fun for awhile.
Dad came home early and after hearing him talk for a couple hours he asked me if I'd go to church with him Sunday. I said No I'd have to work. Then I'm like Crap! I've got to work tonight!!!! lol. Good thing I'd only had a short one hours before! Had fun working until after 2 A.M. Then I drove by Long Pond and around Edgemere and Island Cottage Roads before heading home. DID YOU SEE THAT MOON?????!!!!??? The groping when I got home led to my bad memory coming back. more later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home