Friday, May 06, 2005

Sugar Mountain

Dad is not sure what exactly to do about Tim. Awhile later, I go to work and hear a sad song that was my favorite on the oldies station when I was a child in Georgia. It was amazing how many of not just his but my friends too were at Dean's funeral. That is a reason I'll always have a soft spot for Dave Snyder, he went to the wake. And Pat Mosch' said to me, oh yeah, Dean came to see my band. It doesn't seem like 15 years, seems like 15 minutes ago. Wiping my tears away in the parking lot, I go in and Diane thinks I've heard but I haven't. Roseanne the children's librarian died suddenly last night. Everyone at second job is so nice. We are all sad and shocked. It sounds like the same thing Lois Hoffmann died from and after the library closes we find out it was: toxic shock syndrome. No pain at least, they said.
Tim's grandmother is all devastated that her shares in General Motors are losing money. Is that worse than being stolen thousands of dollars? Or my dad paying Tim's stupid reposessed sports car from even before we knew he existed AND jewelry AND gambling debts and Tim then stealing his credit card AND forging a home equity check?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home