Sunday, May 08, 2005

Chan and Shangri-La

My son and daughter "took" me to Uncle Wick's for angus burger. She in the back seat and he in the front so they won't quarrel. She ran around like a normal dog and he "walked around lilke he was auditioning for Night of the Living Dead," said Wick. "He's blind, ya know," I said of course. I didn't go out last night, surprise. Felt I had to keep 2 eyes on Tim. Missed seeing Lino, Dave Anderson, Herman, even Paul "dickhead". Lyres were very good said Wick. Got some good items at Salvation Army yesterday after work: 1995 Bill Blass, 90's Nicole Miller with a very nice decorated belt, Puritan Forever Young from 60's, 3 homemade beautiful 60's dresses, a cute one with dreaded nylon thread yuk, a black dress from gasp this century, and the 1st thing I picked up was a dress like Aunt Bert would have worn. This all found quickly cos I was in a hurry.......
Now youngsters are tuckered out and I have Tim's laundry to get to. Keep on truckin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home