Monday, May 23, 2005

I am 100% black

This said about me by a black woman with green contact lenses, so she should know.
What would she say about this Liz, a no-last-name divorcee, early twenties, part-timer at Wegman's who gave a married man her email and possibly phone number. I can guess. I would say sleazy. Tim and Liz have been "friends" since right before Valentine's Day. He is pathetic. Plus I dislike adults saying "I have to pee" unless they are talking to their caregiver.
Oh I got at least 7 compliments on my hair on Wednesday. (I am trying to stay cheerful here.)

Lots of things to be thankful for but I probably shouldn't have married outside of my culture. Tim's white trash family makes Cletus the slack-jawed yokel look like Alistair Cooke.

And how can anyone give away a pet, a cute lil' Pomeranian? OK if you are going to jail or some other restricted place, but if you are simply moving, then find somewhere that takes small pets!!!!!!! Can you tell I don't agree with divorce? As the doomed Vertigo heroine said, "There's so much I don't know."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home