Saturday, June 04, 2005

Chili Library

Went downtown to get my haircut. Looks beautiful. Saw Sis at the store, got 3 things at dollar store, looked in the record store. Free parking in that fantastic underground garage. Why don't they take the subway bed and turn it into Underground, like Underground Atlanta? It was so cool down there, that subway bed, last time I ventured down there. Walked from library to Gannett underground. Not today tho...Today I came right back home.
Who will be the new director of Chili Library?
Who got the clerk job at the Appellate Law library? Not I; I decided not to apply. I would have beaten out the 200 tho fa sha.
Tim's friends and fam are jappin on him when it comes to going-away festivities. I'm the one worse than broke and I'm the one taking him out. My Dad takes him out too. Go figure. We are the ones should be snubbing and shunning him if there's to be any snubbing and shunning going on. Bunch of ill-mannered no-necks. Liz woulda fit right in with his family, all lank hair and nasty teeth. Too bad she didn't know him to come on to him before he met me. He'd have been happier?
Come on people, drop what you're doing and take Tim out!! Buy him a little gift bag with goodies he will need at basic training. We all know how you like to spend money. I went to get him a nice toothbrush but all they had were MEDIUM. He needs soft. I made him a cute kit of Head and Shoulders for his scalp, razors, his favorite soap. He won't show me the list of what else he needs. Poor guy is in a bad mood and is leery of me being nice to him, or something.
No he didn't mention my new 'do.
He is upstairs im'ing to perhaps Liz but definitely (this is the correct spelling, y'all) Logan, the friend who snubs. Well, we all waste time on people who are not important and ignore or ill-treat the ones who care. It was sad the other night watching him chase after Logan, leaving me and Rick H. behind.
Will be strange not having hubby. I am upset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home