Saturday, June 25, 2005

That certainly was a disappointing post.

Sorry. Unprepared as usual.
Stayed up late writing a couple letters to Tim. His handwriting is so bad it was hard to read the address he wrote down. I hope he gets them. Phone message when I got home, from him. He insisted my cell phone was turned off. He must have dialed the wrong number because it was on my lap all during supper out with some of the girls from Greece Library. Well, he did get my birthdate and middle initial wrong on all Army and bank documents that have arrived in the mail. How do you get your wife's name wrong? Worried I won't be able to straighten it out. Gonna lie down..................

3 Comments:

Blogger Shell said...

Hey there! Thanks for the info about the little ceramic 'lamb' on my blog - hahaha, I had no idea, I just bought it cause it was cute and a couple of dollars. =)

11:40 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

LOL He got your NAME wrong? That's sad. And funny. At the same time.

12:03 PM  
Blogger juls said...

Thanks for your response to my Posting re the death of my SharPei,Sunshine. I'm brand new to this Bloging thing and just amazed that someone out there found, read, and responded to my outpouring of grief.--juls

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home