Sunday, June 12, 2005

Still the same

As Gentle Giant sang. Got a phone call from Tim (my hubby) this morning. He thought I was peeved he woke me up!! Yeesh!! First, I was awake already but not up yet. I know this because I have to write down when i go to bed and get up, and other things, for the sleep research study I am doing for the University of Rochester. Those 8 minutes of phone time went by very quickly. I miss him. He won't have a return address for me until later this month, but he wrote a letter. I have 2 letters written, waiting to be mailed. Smart me, I will send SASEs. Then the addresses will be legible and he won't have to do more pushups. He had guard duty last night. :(
Did I tell you why I have his Army t-shirt? Wick said, why, was he gonna wear a Kid Rock t-shirt to the swearing in? My jaw dropped. YES HE WAS!!!!!!!!!! The one with the naked lady on it, ya know, the one he wore to his birthday dinner given by his dad last month. So I had on a Daytona Bike Week t-shirt from when Mom and I went this year, and he had on Army t-shirt which I had suggested as appropriate (or Buffalo Bills but he didn't decide on that one) and a military brat said the drill sergeant might give him a very hard time about the Army t-shirt before he's actually in the Army. So we switched in the fitness room of the hotel.
He's sworn in now, though, so it is ok for Army wife to wear it, plus it is so cool.
Finally I can resume using my credit card for my home business, so my area supervisor won't be concerned that I am slacking off, and customers will be happy.
Waited for the bus to Vertex last night, since I am all about conserving our natural resources.
Met Carolee and Gary as planned, but mostly hung by myself. Saw something very disturbing concerning a dork wearing a long junky kimono, and an unfortunate female. Saw Joe O'Neal, Rick H., Jeremy, Sean, Ken, Marcus, Brian O., and a lot of people who obviously didn't see me. 'S okay. Why can't people all be friendly?
Came home and started watching Rear Window, why, I don't know, because I have it memorized. Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home