Sunday, July 03, 2005

No such thing as a long note

Basil Kirchin.
Went out last night after work for more fun, dancing and reminiscing. Sometimes people's memories of an event are the same as mine.
Didn't call MIL on Canada Day nor her birthday. I am going straight to heck.
Wasted a lot of time yesterday at Wick's watching Something Weird Videos trailers DVD. He wanted to watch a Herschel Gordon Lewis but I was tired of that and wanted something scary. He had no Karloff or Bela or anything like that on DVD and for some reason we couldn't watch VHS so we settled on the trailers video. Fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Clarissa said...

HEy thanks for posting comments on my blog. Thanks for saying Lady is cute.
MY blog address is: bugsrgross.blogspot.com

10:39 PM  
Blogger Clarissa said...

I know i just commented but i forgot to say come to my blog everyday and you will find that i write everyday. You might find something funny once in awhile.
Bye

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home