Friday, July 01, 2005

Young Americans

Luther Vandross.
Charged up a phone card and sent it to Tim yesterday. That should help. Got a letter from him that he wrote on the 23d but mailed on the 28th so that's not so bad. He likes some of the training and exercises and it seems like he likes to show off in front of the young'uns. (He is 27.) He says one drill sarge has it in for him though. Not to worry, Tim probably enjoys goading this guy, too. Tim is tired ("wooped") and had to write by flashlight, poor thing.
Worked at both libraries today. Got to see the lake for a minute.
I got to pet (hug, kiss, tickle, kiss and play-fight) a lil' girl puggy today at Greece Library!!!!! Can you believe some people think pugs are ugly? and their breathing aka snorting is annoying? Well I never. We ran toward each other like long lost friends tho I'd only seen her in a picture. :))))
Chan my pug is right here on the floor on a rug I hooked for him. Shangri-la the shar-pei/pug aka ori-pei is on guard duty in the hall on the rug I hooked for her. Shangri-la doesn't do the pug head-tilt thing though. Awwwwwwwwwwww. I am so lucky we have each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home